- 2-3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Baba's Zaatar Herb Blend
- salt, to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the zaatar blend and olive oil.
- Add and toss the fries with the olive oil and zaatar blend, until they are evenly coated.
- Place the fries in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Remove the fries from the air fryer and sprinkle with salt, to taste.
- Serve the zaatar fries hot, with your choice of dipping sauce (such as tahini or yogurt). Enjoy!
Note: If you don't have an air fryer, you can also bake the fries in the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°F, place the fries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.