- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 pound small potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of Baba’s Zaatar Herb Blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, Zaatar Herb Blend, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken and potatoes, then toss until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the chicken and potatoes out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the chicken and potatoes in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through reaching an internal temperature of 165°F and the potatoes are tender and caramelized.
- Serve the roasted chicken and potatoes warm. Enjoy!