- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 cups room temperature yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Baba's Zaatar Herb Blend
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the Zaatar Herb Blend and olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and yogurt together until a dough forms.
- Divide the mixture into balls and roll out to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place the rolled dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Generously apply the olive oil and zaatar mix over the entire surface of the dough.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom side is lightly golden.
Manoushe can be served open-faced or folded. The most common Manoushe toppings include zaatar, cheese, or both!
Add some Mozzarella cheese on top of the zaatar mix, and broil the Manoushe for an extra 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted. Enjoy!