- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 cups room temperature yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Baba's Zaatar Herb Blend
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, mix together the Zaatar Herb Blend and olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and yogurt together until a dough forms.
- Divide the mixture into balls and roll out to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cook in a pan on medium-high heat until the color begins to form, about 1-2 minutes.
- Flip and apply the olive oil and zaatar mix over the surface of the entire cooked side.
- Cook until the bottom side is lightly golden.
Manoushe can be served open-faced or folded. The most common Manoushe toppings include zaatar, cheese, or both!
After flipping, add some Mozzarella cheese on top of the zaatar mix, fold, and cook both sides until the dough is lightly golden and the cheese has has melted. Enjoy!