- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast or thigh, or thinly sliced beef
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Baba’s Shawarma Spice Blend
- Pita bread or flatbread
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and Shawarma Spice Blend together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken or beef to the mixture and mix until the meat is well coated.
- Heat a pan over medium to high heat and add the meat to the pan.
- Cook the chicken for 10 to 12 minutes, or until it is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Cook the sliced beef for 4 to 6 minutes, or until it is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Assemble the shawarma by placing the meat and any other desired condiments inside a pita bread or flatbread. Roll it up and serve immediately. Pairs well with a side of Zaatar French Fries. Enjoy!