- 1 pound of thinly sliced beef
- 2 tablespoons of Baba’s Shawarma Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pita bread or flatbread
- In a large bowl, mix together the Shawarma Spice blend, lemon juice, white vinegar, plain yogurt and olive oil.
- Place the thinly sliced beef in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over the top. Massage the marinade into the beef until it is evenly coated. Marinate the beef in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- Heat a pan over medium to high heat and add the sliced beef to the pan.
- Cook the sliced beef for 4 to 6 minutes, or until it is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Heat the pita bread or flatbread in a dry skillet over medium heat until it is warm and slightly charred.
- Assemble the shawarma by placing the beef and any other desired condiments inside a pita bread or flatbread, top with tahini. Roll it up and serve immediately. Pairs well with a side of Zaatar French Fries. Enjoy!
- Tahini Sauce
- Garlic Toum Sauce